A successful process improvement software application implementation involves several different areas of your organization beginning with IT and process related functions and personnel (Enterprise Architects, IT & Business Analysts, etc.) and ultimately rolled out into departments/operations (customer service, back office, call/contact centers, etc.) where multiple users and existing ERP and/or legacy systems can realize the greatest benefits. OpenSpan's process improvement software solutions have been specifically developed to achieve benefits for the end user including: increased productivity and user satisfaction; reduced training time for new users; and, decreased opportunities for fraud.
Process Improvement Software Solutions
Process improvement software solutions ensure that a company's business units, users and systems are all achieving their maximum productivity potential allowing them to combine to reach unchartered goals in terms of revenues, productivity and customer service.
With process improvement software solutions from OpenSpan, you will see exactly what your users are doing inside and across their applications, identify processes, inefficiencies, bottlenecks and compliance risks, and streamline and automate manual processes that unnecessarily cost money and waste time. OpenSpan's technology can be thought of as combining workflow management software, process management software, six sigma software and user experience software applications into a completely new and innovative software solution.
- Process Improvement Software for Continuous Improvement. Process Improvement Software lets you: Discover – or monitor the processes and how the user (agent, data entry personnel, routing manager, customer service, inside sales, etc.) interacting with the tools (usually software applications); Measure – study and analyze the data collected; and, Improve – through automation user processes - to save time, decrease errors, reduce fraud, increase customer satisfaction and the end user experience.
- Process Improvement Software for Call/Contact Centers. . Process improvement software utilized by agents in call/contact centers can significantly reduce average handling time (AHT) of calls both during the call (customer is on the line) and after the call (call wrap up notes and process) by providing rapid access to relevant customer information across disparate data sources, eliminating copying and pasting of data and enabling single sign-on. A successful process improvement application for call/contact center operations will also lower training costs and time to proficiency through streamlined user interfaces. An Exceptional process improvement technology solution will provide its agents with real-time up-sell and cross-sell offer information.
- Process Improvement Software for Enterprise Applications. Process improvement software helps you integrate both enterprise applications and legacy systems that may have been previously thought not be able to work together or talk to each other. Integrate CRM, ERP, HRMS, Financials, Billing and other applications or systems to eliminate copying and pasting of data between systems, enable single sign-on across all applications, monitor what employees are doing to improve processes and compliance, automate processes to reduce and eliminate the number of screens needed to perform a task and much more.
OpenSpan's process improvement software products can do all of that and so much more. When it comes to award-winning user interfaces (UIs), drag and drop customization, seamless integration, OpenSpan stands above its so-called competitors who use inefficient and antiquated technologies such as screen scraping, macros, testing software and accessibility layer programming. Find out what OpenSpan's Process Improvement software can do for your company, or better yet, try it out for free today!
Business Process Improvement Software vs. User Process Improvement Software
Business process improvement software is quickly being surpassed by user process improvement software also known as "user experience software", "user process automation software" and "user process management software." Now in addition to server-side process improvement solutions that can be very costly and time consuming, organizations are identifying additional process improvements that can be implemented at the user level. These desktop "user" process improvements can typically be implemented much more quickly and easily at a far lower cost while at the same time increasing overall productivity.
User Process Improvement software takes the process improvement software to a whole new level by specifically focusing on the user experience. With users in mind, OpenSpan's software products are able to look at business processes, workflow management and process improvement in a whole new way. The best thing about OpenSpan is that it's free to try.
- User Process Improvement Software Delivers Business Process Improvement. From the user level, business units can be completely transformed in terms of production increases, cost savings, and customer satisfaction.
- User Process Improvement Software Reduces Training Time. By eliminating processes through automation, employees are able to learn new software and procedures much more quickly.
- User Process Improvement Software Delivers Quick Results. With its rapid visual design environment you are able to deploy solutions in incremental highly iterative fashion and can leverage existing UI's.
- User Process Improvement Software Is Non-Invasive. It doesn't require access to source code or changes to any existing applications.
- User Process Improvement Software Works With Most Applications. Desktop, web-based, mainframe, Java, cloud, SAAS, Citrix and virtualized. It will also work with older or custom built applications with our without API's.
- User Process Improvement Software Supports Existing IT Initiatives. Easily integrates with enterprise architecture and extends SOA, BPM, BI and BAM to the desktop. To simplify the user experience, applications can also be hidden from view.
- Business Process Improvement Software. The old way of implementing process improvements at the business level using software can require a heavy investment in IT personnel, and IT infrastructure, and can generally requires more maintenance and upgrades to keep it running efficiently.
- User Process Improvement Software. User experience software, user process automation software and user process management software—all refer to the same software solution: a new model for developing process improvements for users. With OpenSpan's User Process Improvement software, organizations can easily discover, measure and improve by monitoring, analyzing and automating user processes.
Process Improvement & The End User Experience
Process improvement can be defined as a series of actions taken by a process owner to identify, analyze and improve existing processes within an organization to meet new goals and objectives. A user or end user is one who uses a computer or network service to accomplish a task. By formulating and executing a process improvement initiative around its user base and the end user experience, organizations can typically reap substantial rewards in terms of increased productivity, reduced costs, lower training times and better customer service.
Through end user experience management, user process management and discovering how those employees are interacting with their desktop and the various applications they utilize on a daily basis, process improvement initiatives take on a whole new look. By measuring and analyzing what the end users are doing, we see what applications and processes are consuming their time and where modifications are needed and can be made to reduce these time consuming tasks or bottlenecks. By analyzing this information we can improve process through automation thus improving efficiency and production by eliminating repetitive processes and manual tasks and thus creating a much more positive end user experience.
Process improvements focusing on the end user experience can be implemented quickly and with very little work involved and once rolled out to all users who perform similar process and tasks can result in significant business process improvements. Reducing the number of screens and even completely moving applications off the desktop can have a considerable effect on the end user experience, especially when multiplied across an entire department or business unit.