OpenSpan, Inc. is a leading provider of Desktop Analytics and Automation software for the enterprise. OpenSpan enables Global 2000 enterprises to dramatically improve productivity of their employees by providing a simplified way in which to integrate data between applications, build automations to replace manual tasks, extend functionality of existing legacy applications, and build new composite applications that provide a single dashboard interface that spans multiple applications.
As a software company targeting the Global 2000, the importance of ensuring that OpenSpan has successful and lasting relationships with our customers goes far beyond producing great software - the importance of high quality project management, consulting and training services in both pre- and post-sales phases of our customer engagements cannot be understated.
- Business Development Specialist
- Development and Integration Consultant
- Director of QA
- Enterprise Account Executive - Midwest and Western US
- Health Insurance Account Executive
- Implementation Consultant
- Insurance Industry - Implementation Consultant
- Insurance Industry - Professional Services Manager
- Integration Engineer
- .Net Developer
- Product Manager
- Sales Engineer / Solution Architect
- Senior Consultant
- Software Development Engineer
To learn more about OpenSpan products, press, business cases, demos, and webinars, please see the content menus on the right side of the screen, or Contact Us.